Join Our Free Employability Skills Workshops
With the current Covid-19 situation and companies making operating cuts on a daily basis, employment for young people is going to get tougher. Your key to ensuring you ‘stand out from the crowd’ is your employability skills.
Our next Employability Skills Workshop will be run on:
Wednesday 11th November. 14:00 to 15:30
Places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
After completing the workshop, you can have access to our 360Extranet online resources for further learning.
If you’re are aged between 16 and 24 and would like to boost your employment prospects, register now.
No matter what your plans for the future, if you feel like you could use some extra skills and guidance, our online workshop is for you.
As part of our ‘Inspiring Young Birmingham’ programme, this unique workshop is designed to develop your confidence, improve your employability skills and increase your chances of success in the workplace.
- During the workshop you will:
- Hear from a leading trainer on the A-Z of Super Confidence
- Understand why you need to build your personal brand
- Gain a better understanding of workplace behaviours
- Learn how to create a vision for your future
- How to volunteer for the 2022 Commonwealth Games
Our workshops take place entirely on Zoom – so all you need is a phone, tablet or laptop to get involved.
To register, please click here.
You can also call us on 0345 601 5551.