How It Works For Business
Would you like to use your knowledge and expertise to inspire a young person and help them on their journey from education to the workplace?
Join with us at EmployabilityUK to help develop the life skills of students, who face many challenges and need the support and advice that will contribute to their preparation for the world of work. With your help, valuable guidance and passion we can all assist them in making informed choices and increasing their confidence.
A network of business leaders working with schools and colleges to develop a measurable employer engagement programme that demonstrates excellence in corporate social responsibility whilst preparing students for work and adult life.
- Demonstrates excellence in corporate social responsibility
- Aligns with the Government’s education and employability policies
- Mentoring provides an excellent way to meet the Government-recommended volunteer aspirations
- Helps identify talent pipeline for future recruitment
- Join a network of business leaders involved in driving the programme, for young people
- Opportunity to advocate best practice amongst staff and increase morale
- Enables businesses to engage with schools giving students access to the real world of work
- Provides professional development opportunities for employee volunteers at all levels
- Brings fresh insights and ideas in to the business
- Employees can inspire young people and provide ways to address skills gaps
- Fully supported programme from education/business specialists at EmployabilityUK