What impression do you think you make on other people? How do they perceive you, what do they think of you? What do they say about you when you’re not there?
This is what “personal branding” is all about – managing your impact on the people around you so that they see you the way you want them to. It’s not about trying to be a different person or changing your personality, it’s about making sure that the real you comes across in the best possible way.
It’s important because your progress in any workplace depends on creating a positive impression on others. And you don’t need to leave that to luck, there are specific things you can do (and avoid doing) to give you the best chance of success.
Our training will help you to:
- Be clear about how you actually want to be seen by other people
- Write a clear, concise statement of your “brand”
- Understand, and use, core elements of communication and personal impact
- Recognise the key occasions when you need to think carefully about the impression you are making
- Draw up a plan for developing an effective personal brand
All the training we provide will be adapted to suit the needs of the group – we will agree the most appropriate length, content and delivery style to make sure participants get the maximum benefit.
To discuss your requirements, please contact Di Vernon on 0345 601 5551 or contact us.