What is the Kickstart Scheme?
The government’s Kickstart Scheme provides funding to UK employers to create 6-month job placements for 16 to 24-year-olds on universal credit. The scheme is designed to support the move into long-term employment following completion of the Kickstart-funded job placement. Employers are required to offer comprehensive employability skills training.
We are your Kickstart Scheme Partner
Many organisations will want to offer employability skills training via a specialist provider. If you are looking for a provider with years of specialist experience – but at an affordable price – EmployabilityUK is the place to start.
EmployabilityUK works with businesses, youth organisations and the education sector to raise the confidence, aspirations and work readiness of young people up to the age of 24. From face-to-face delivery in the classroom to live online workshops, we can tailor our programmes, making them suitable for all employability training, mentoring and coaching needs.
As a charity, we are a lean business with low overheads; we are able to deliver a comprehensive employability skills package on an employer’s behalf at a very cost-effective price, compared with a private-sector training provider. This can be a charitable donation.
EmployabilityUK can help support your young Kickstart employees with:
- Access to live online employability skills workshops.
- An individual Personal Development Plan.
- CV development and improvement.
- LinkedIn Profile support, creation and Improvement.
- Signposting to a range of training resources.
- A mentoring opportunity as part of a 1 to 1 programme.
- Access to our 360Extranet. This is our online resource which allows learners to refresh skills gained from the online workshops and further support them on their journey. Topics include: workplace etiquette, careers advice, well-being, personal safety, money management and much more.
Join our Employer event on March 26th here!
The rules have changed and you can apply directly to DWP by submitting an online application yourself. However, if you would like this to be taken care of for you, EmployabilityUK, as a Kickstart gateway can act on your behalf and apply for a Kickstart Scheme grant for you. We can also assist you with all aspects of this process.
Interested? Please ring 0345 601 5551 or drop us an email on email@example.com