What is the Kickstart Scheme?
The government’s Kickstart Scheme provides funding to UK employers to create 6-month job placements for 16 to 24-year-olds on universal credit. The scheme will also support the move into sustained employment following completion of the Kickstart-funded job placement; employers are also required to offer job skills training.
We are your Kickstart Scheme Partner
Many organisations will want to offer job skills training via a specialist provider. If your company is looking for a quality, affordable job skills training provider with years of specialist experience – yet at an affordable price – EmployabilityUK is the place to start.
EmployabilityUK works with businesses, youth organisations and the education sector to raise the confidence, aspirations and work readiness of young people up to the age of 24. From face-to-face delivery in the classroom to live online workshops, we can tailor our programmes, making them suitable for all employability training and coaching needs.
As a charity, we are a lean business with low overheads; we are able to deliver a comprehensive employability skills package on an employer’s behalf at a very cost-effective price, compared with a private-sector training provider. This can be a charitable donation.
EmployabilityUk can help support your young Kickstart employees with:
- Access to live online job skills workshops.
- An individual Personal Development Plan.
- CV Development and Improvement.
- LinkedIn Profile support, creation and Improvement.
- A mentoring opportunity as part of a 1 to 1 programme.
- Access to our 360Degree Extranet. This is our online resource which allows members to refresh skills gained from the online workshops and extend their learning. Subjects include workplace etiquette, careers advice, well being, personal safety, money management and much more.
All materials will be jointly branded with your own and our logo’s.
If you’re creating more than 30 job placements, you can apply directly by submitting an online application yourself. If it’s under 30, a Kickstart gateway can act on your behalf and apply for a Kickstart Scheme grant for you. We can also assist you with this process.
Interested? Please ring 0345 601 5551 or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org