Inspiration Works’ 360-degree transformation in 360 minutes.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all face-to-face workshops are temporarily suspended. We are currently offering virtual workshops, click here to find out more.
EmployabilityUK is running an ‘Inspiration Works’ programme designed to improve your employability skills and increase your confidence. All aimed at helping you to improve your chances of landing your dream job.
If you are between 18-30 years old and currently unemployed, you are invited to join our FREE ‘Inspiration Works’ workshops.
EmployabilityUK is running a series of ‘Inspiration Workshops’, designed to improve your employability skills, increase your confidence and help you prepare a professional CV. All aimed at helping you to improve your chances of landing your dream job.
On the programme you will:
- Meet people that can help you to address any confidence issues
- Receive specialist communications/self-awareness training
- Get hints and tips on how to produce a professional-standard CV
- Produce a Vision Board
- Receive coaching in attitude and aspiration
- Better understand workplace behaviours
- Receive a certificate of participation
Workshops will take place at various locations across the region. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0345 601 5551.
Thank you for your interest in this programme. Please complete all sections on the form below and submit to register to secure your place.