Great opportunity for 16-25 year-olds in Birmingham that are not currently working
Do you know a young person aged between 16-25, not in education, employment or training that would be interested in joining the Prince`s Trust team programme?.
Melanie and Gary at West Midlands Police are now recruiting for the next 12 week programme which will start on 15th January 2018 at Digbeth Police Station. This course is completely free, you will make new friends and keep any benefits that you are currently receiving.
What is the programme all about?
- Gain A Prince`s Trust level 1 qualification in Employment, team work and community skills.
- 12 week personal development programme which helps to build confidence, leadership and team work skills.
- All inclusive residential week in Shropshire. All food, drinks and team building activities included.
- 2 weeks of fundraising.
- 2 weeks Community project.
- 2 weeks work experience.
- 1 week dedicated to job searching skills and application forms.
- Team challenge – two weeks supporting community members with life challenges.
- Week 12 celebrating your experiences, challenges and looking forward to your future career choices.
They work closely with BAM construction, Wilmot Dixon, Jaguar Landrover, Barclays Bank, National Express. Many of these offer Traineeships and Apprenticeships at the end of the 12 weeks.
Any further information required, please contact Melanie on 07881 008 658 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is promotional and EmployabilityUK is not involved in or responsible for any aspect of the actual event.