Free Employability Skills Workshop
A unique FREE opportunity for you to improve your employability skills and to help you to ‘stand out from the crowd’.
No matter what your plans are for the future, if you feel like you could use some extra skills and guidance, our online workshop is for you.
As part of our ‘Inspiring Young Birmingham’ programme, this unique workshop is designed to develop your confidence, improve your employability skills and increase your chances of success in the workplace.
During the workshop you will:
- Hear from people currently working in the logistics, supply chain and freight forwarding sector about career opportunities
- Understand why you need to create your personal brand
- Gain a better understanding of workplace behaviours
- Learn how to plan a vision for your future
- Be made aware of how to volunteer for the 2022 Commonwealth Games
Our workshops take place entirely on Zoom – so all you need is a phone,
tablet or laptop to get involved.
Don’t miss this brilliant opportunity to take control of your destiny.
Our next Employability Skills Workshop will be from 2pm for approx 90 minutes on Wednesday 24th March. Places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
After completing the workshop, you can have access to our 360Extranet online resources for further learning. If you’re are aged between 16 and 24 and would like to boost your employment prospects, click the button to register.Register NOW