EmployabilityUK and Active Communities present Virtual Workshops
We have created an exclusive, online-only programme explicitly designed to ensure that students leave lockdown better prepared for their future careers than when they entered. These weekly sessions last for four weeks, and places are available completely free of charge. The workshops are suitable for anyone between the ages of 16 and 24. Thanks to Zoom, all they need is a screen and a willingness to commit to the programme.
The introductory workshops are on Tuesday afternoons during July 2020, and the interactive, online nature of our workshops ensures that you can participate from anywhere. Places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Our online workshops are designed to boost confidence and to give students the tools they need to succeed as their careers and further/higher education aspirations become a core priority. We begin with an introductory session, followed by weekly workshops where students will:
- Hear from leading trainers on the A-Z of Super Confidence and how to ‘Be Your Best You’
- Learn the importance of branding themselves
- Understand more about how their personality can influence their career choices
- Better understand their strengths and talents
- Introduce vision boards as a creative way to express their goals and plan their future
- Learn the ingredients of the perfect CV and the ideal job interview
Participants that complete the programme will gain access to further online resources and will have the opportunity to participate in 1:1 sessions with mentors – also at no cost.