A powerful, bespoke, student-centric service which brings an integrated enrichment model to enhance careers provision, raise aspirations and signpost current and relevant employability opportunities.
EmployabilityUK can design and deliver a bespoke programme tailored to suit your organisation. We work with all ages, ability levels and curriculum areas and make sure your programme is right for you and your young people.
Inspiration from EmployabilityUK – Mentoring programme
Give your students a head start by getting support from a business mentor who has experience of the workplace.
Mentors can provide:
■ Help with applications and understanding the various pathways to employment
■ Advice on improving confidence and interpersonal skills
■ Suggestions for networking
■ Hints on how to improve employability skills
■ Tips on helping your students to ‘stand out from the crowd’
The Mentoring programme provides a network of business mentors who connect with young people in schools, academies and colleges, to give an insight into their roles in the world of business and commerce. It delivers work-related skills to inspire students and give real experiences of work. The programme is very flexible, can vary in duration so it is shaped to your individual school needs. Mentoring can be one to one or in groups, which is particularly useful for students that are studying similar subjects.
The Mentoring programme aims to:
- Help students to understand what happens in the workplace
- Enhance what is learnt at school
- Raise awareness of the different routes into employment and employers’ expectations
- Link students with someone who understands the demands of the workplace and can suggest ways in which they can network and make contacts
- Designed to meet the needs and expectations of students, teachers, governors, parents/carers and OSFTED
- Flexible, bespoke mentoring programmes
- Sign post to current employability opportunities
- Delivers work-related skills to inspire students and give real experiences of work
- Practical experience of work in key industries/sectors
- Flexible and targeted – shaped to individual school needs
- Networking and participation, enhancing CPD
- Teaching and learning network – providing tailored training and sharing best practice
- Builds sustainable employer relationships
- Innovative programme which will highlight school in the local community
Call us to discuss your requirements on 0345 601 5551 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org